Sunday, July 14, 2013

Intown Market - Pencil Factory Lofts

On a Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago I (William) saw a sign stating "200 Craft Beers" across from the MLK Jr MARTA station and decided to head into the Intown Market at the corner of Decatur and .. I had heard good things about their hand made sandwiches but this time I was only there for the beer. 

As I walked in the back door, that you access from the parking garage, I was pleasantly surprised to see a growler station with 8 taps. This is good news
For the craft beer drinkers on the southeast side of the city because to get a growler you have to head a little north to get one.

As I rounded the corner, I saw a very good selection of wine with diverse price ranges and quality. There were some craft beers spread around but much to my pleasant surprise there was much more in the back and in the cooler. From Singels to Tripels, Bochs to Stoudts, Lagers, IPAs, and many more. Intown Market has a really good selection and  they have hit a sweet spot that was lacking in Intown East Atlanta.



And they have two of my favorites, Golden Monkey and Arrogant Bastard.

Check out Intown Market for a growlers or to take care of your craft beer fix. I certainly have and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment